The EC645 brings the latest developments of the Ecco Stove range together in a culmination of both design and efficiency. Lending itself to both traditional and modern environments with top ad rear flue exits the EC645 makes installing a masonry heater in your home even easier.
Passing EN15250 certification at 93% efficiency the EC645 now not only ranks as the most efficient stove in the Ecco Stove range but one of the highest in the industry.
Masonry heaters are traditionally heavier than normal wood burning stoves due to the considerable advantages of thermal mass.
Ecco Stove ® EC645 features:
- Retains 8.4 hrs of usable heat after fire has been extinguished.
- No radiators, ducting or electrics required.
- As little as two fires a day to heat throughout the home.
- High quality solid mineral throughout (Silicon Carbide) for gentle and even heat distribution.
- Air wash clear glass.
- 10 year warranty.
- Top or rear exit.
- Extensive range of colours.
Premium Colour Finishes: £140 +VAT
(All stoves come black as standard)
|Heating capacity||Up to 220m2 (2368ft²)|
|Rooms Heated||9 – 10 rooms|
|Fuel types||Wood logs or smokeless fuel|
|Tested on||Wood logs|
|Standard tested to||EN15250|
|Width||645mm (25 1/3″)|
|Flue outlet dia||150mm (6”)|
|Top flue outlet from rear||145mm|
|Rear flue outlet from base||744mm|
|Output at EN15250||8.4kw / 28662 BTU|
|Stored Heat||25% at 8.4 hours|