The most popular model in the Ecco Stove ® masonry heater range with an optimal balanced of heat retention and heat distribution making it the flagship of the models available. Its unique style with curved front makes it suitable for both traditional and contemporary rooms. Guinness World Record holder and Survival expert Ed Stafford talks about his E678 in these videos.
The E678 is one of the only products on the market to have passed both EN13240 and EN15250 certification.
Masonry heaters are traditionally heavier than normal wood burning stoves due to the considerable advantages of thermal mass.
- Retains 12.3 hrs of usable heat after fire has extinguished.
- No radiators, ducting or electrics required.
- Typically only two fires a day required to heat the home.
- High quality solid mineral throughout (Silicon Carbide) for gentle and even heat distribution.
- Air wash clear glass.
- 10 year warranty.
- Extensive range of colours.
Premium Colour Finishes: £140 +VAT
(All stoves come natural/unpainted as standard)
|Heating capacity||Up to 240m² (2300ft²)|
|Rooms Heated||Up to 10|
|Fuel types||Wood logs or smokeless fuel|
|Tested on||Wood logs|
|Standard tested to||EN13240 EN15250|
|EEI Rating||A / A+|
|Efficiency||80.8% E678 / 88% EC678|
|Flue outlet dia||150mm (6”)|
|Flue centre from rear||136mm (5 5/14”)|
|Output at EN13240||9.4kw (32,000 BTU)|
|Stored heat||25% AT 12.3 hrs|
|Log length||400mm (15¾”)|